FALLON Jewelry has an opening for a Sales Coordinator in our NYC corporate office. The Company believes that each individual contributes directly to our success and we are looking for dynamic, highly-motivated individuals to join our team.
FALLON offers a competitive benefits package for our full-time employees, which includes medical, 401(k), and paid vacation and sick time, along with a generous employee discount and wardrobe.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITES
· Sales related projects such as order writing, re-assortments, presentations and RTV management
· Growth of sales by increasing existing business and adding new accounts
· Communicate with buying office contacts to resolve any inquiries regarding open orders, deliveries, marketing (liaising w/ internal departments accordingly) in order to maximize sales potential
· Manage order fulfillment of fashion and replenishment orders
· Market week preparations and showroom appointments
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in fashion/jewelry
· Knowledge of & passion for jewelry/accessories business
· Proven track record in sales growth in the Luxury and Emerging Designer markets
· Strong contacts and relationships with stores and buyers in the Luxury and Emerging Designer markets
· Strong analytical and communication skills
· Excellent computer skills – including Excel and PowerPoint
· Strategic and structured thinking ability
· Team player with strong interpersonal skills
· Highly motivated/positive ‘can do’ attitude
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Sales Coordinator.