FALLON Jewelry is hiring a new Media Director to:
·Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
· Interpret the direction of strategy/planning and creative leads.
· Utilize social analytics tools like Facebook Insights, Crimson Hexagon, Topsy, Netbase and/or Simply Measured to generate insights.
· Publishing, Create and maintain Content Calendars for all social communities, including writing Facebook Status Updates and Tweets and asset management for Instagram.
· YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, Polyvore, Spring and/or Vine. Create original branded content for communities.
· Post relevant content in accordance with Content Calendar. Moderation Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner utilizing social media management tools (SMMS) like Spredfast and/or Hootsuite.
· Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience. Enforce the Social Media Guidelines as defined by the brand. Escalate User Generated Content, where appropriate, to internal and client stakeholders.
· Work with e-commerce team and SEO manager to ensure posts generate revenue and interaction. Manage partnership with Affiliate Groupe to generate sales.
· Understanding of popular and emerging social networks – design, functionality, users Experience with content creation and management through blogging or social communities.
· Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflects the holistic understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects.
Proficiency in PowerPoint, Photoshop and presentation tools and skills.
Proficiency in social analytics and listening tools like Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Crimson Hexagon and/or Hootsuite. Exceptional communication skills within the team. Very high attention to detail. Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject: Media Director.