CONDOR is a lifestyle boutique with a chic, modern, bold aesthetic. We carry a wide range of contemporary brands from around the world including clothing, shoes, jewelry and accessories, notable brands include: Veda, Theory, Vivienne Westwood, Pendelton, We Are Handsome, Mara Hoffman, Iosselliani, Jeffrey Campbell and many more.
Position available immediately, can work remotely
- Ability to effectively use Magento platform
- Familiar with Lightspeed Retail or similar POS system a major plus
- SEO abilities and embedded search words
- Create and manage web content and product uploads
- Merchandise and curate web content
- Strategize seasonal sales and social media campaigns via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter as well as email campaigns to customer database
- Writing skills needed to create product descriptions, blog posts etc.
- Build traffic to site and sale conversion, marketing strategies
- On trend fashion knowledge and keywords
- Understanding of coding and CMS
- Web analytics
- Ability to translate and consistently convey brand identity, digital branding
- Pitch stories and product selections to press
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Photoshop a MUST, retouching and resizing of product images as well as creating unique homepage content and banners
- InDesign and Illustrator
All applicants must submit resume and cover letter, 3 referrals, and desired pay to Loriann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please provide examples of Photoshop work, ecommerce websites contributed on, and social media content created/managed.