Material Wrld is the ultimate designer fashion trade-in service. Upgrading your closet has never been so easy and guilt-free. Women send us designer fashions they no longer wear to earn gift cards upfront from top retailers and brands. Founded by experienced online fashion professionals and Harvard Business School graduates, Material Wrld has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Refinery29, Women’s Wear Daily, Huffington Post, Glamour, TechCrunch, and Fox News. We are currently headquartered in New York City’s NoMad neighborhood.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial intern for the Fall 2014 - Spring 2015 school year with a passion for online marketing and user acquisition. The ideal candidate is familiar with at least one online marketing channel among Facebook ads, SEO, paid search, affiliate marketing, email marketing, and sweepstakes. You will work closely with company founders on marketing strategy and running small scale campaigns to test, iterate, and invest more in effective channels.
As a minimum, we require a 16 hrs / week commitment for this unpaid internship. This is an excellent opportunity for students who want to make a large impact at a dynamic fashion tech startup and gain valuable hands-on experience in online fashion.
- Support founders with marketing and user acquisition strategy with weekly goals
- Manage ongoing marketing campaigns in key channels with weekly performance analysis
- Research successful marketing campaigns in fashion and related industry and plan plot tests leveraging best practices
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A passion for online shopping and fashion
- An interest in working at a startup or building your own business
- Extensive knowledge of online marketing channels
- Proactive attitude and self-started in a fast-paced environment
-Excellent design skills to produce content using Photoshop/Illustrator
Please send your resume and cover letter to Rie Yano at firstname.lastname@example.org.