Leading contemporary women’s designer, Nanette Lepore, is seeking an Assistant Patternmaker. Ideal candidates must have a complete understanding of fit, construction, and patternmaking as it pertains to the contemporary market.
• To assist in all facets of patternmaking.
• Ability to transfer muslins to soft paper for development and altering them as needed.
• Develops 1st patterns from existing patterns.
• Assists with production patterns cutting hard paper patterns,
writing cutters musts, making slopers and specing garments.
• Minimum 2 years' experience as an Assistant Patternmaker with a background in the contemporary market is preferred.
• Must have excellent eye for fit, construction, and details.
• Gerber experience is a must!
• Draping knowledge is required.