The Graphic Designer works closely with all cross-functional teams to concept, design, and execute compelling graphic design solutions for the Rebecca Minkoff brand.
Reporting to the Art Director and working closely with the Editorial Director, the Graphic Designer works in digital and printed mediums to design and deploy content across multiple platforms (in-store, web, mobile) both customer facing and internally.
The scope of work will focus primarily on design and creation of Web Content and PR and Sales materials but will have ownership and input into graphic design voice across all brand deliverables.
· Digital/Web: Homepage design, Emails campaigns, Web Banners, Social Media assets, Creative assets for Digital channel (YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest)
· PR: Event invitations, Press kits, Lookbooks, Gift guides
· Internal: Business cards, Sales email, Postcard, e-vites for Market
· In-store/Branding: Display materials, Packaging, Seasonal Catalog for international stores, Special events product graphics (totes, t-shirts etc.)
· Consumer: Mailers, Postcards
· Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the design field
· Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related degree
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
· Knowledge of HTML and CSS; interest in UI and web design
· Experience with print and digital mediums
· Eye for UI, Typography, Layout, Color and Editorial Sensibility
· Creative solutions oriented, pro-active and resourceful
· Ability to handle last minute creative requests and manage competing priorities
Compensation package includes competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, vacation and holidays.
All interested and qualified candidates please send a brief cover letter, CV with links to portfolio to Kimberley at email@example.com