POSITION TITLE: Store Manager
COMPANY: Second Time Around
Second Time Around, a dynamic, growing, upscale retail chain, is seeking for a Store Manager for our Thompson Street, New York Location. A love of fashion, clothing, and shopping are necessary to have a role with us! We are looking for cheerful, dependable & energetic candidates with management experience, and knowledge of current retail trends and styles. Why not apply today?
The Store Manager must be sales focused, energetic, positive and capable of executing the following:
- Achieve financial goals for the store.
- Motivate and rally associates to increase sales and profitability.
- Define and exemplify customer service expectations for associates.
- Develop and instill a selling culture with associates.
- Praise and motivate associates for all successes.
- Monitor and control store expenses.
- Be responsible and accountable for all results.
- Have fun!
Store Environment Goals:
- Ensure store appearance is welcoming, neat and meets all company standards in regards to cleanliness, store layout, signage and merchandising.
- Train all employees to view the store from an outsider’s perspective.
- Work with associates to better the consignor and customer experience.
- Establish standards for employee behavior and appearance.
- Oversee employee hiring and termination processes.
- Develop a promotable pool of employees.
- React quickly to performance issues, both positive and negative.
- Instill a sense of pride among all store employees.
- Possess the ability to self manage and others simultaneously.
- Posses the ability to multi-task and delegate when necessary.
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must be able to stand, walk, reach, hold, sit, climb for a long period of time.
- Must be able to move or lift heavy items, up to 30lbs.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.