TheRunthrough is the #1 online destination for the most influential editors and stylists to discover designers and request content. Founded by former fashion editors from W Magazine, TheRunthrough is a strategic partner of the CFDA and the Accessories Council, and currently works with 175+ brands including Gucci, De Beers, Michael Kors, and Pamela Love.
We are hiring a Senior Sales Executive to grow our designer membership base. We are looking for the best designers in the world to join our platform. Your job is to identify, educate, and sell designers on joining our site. You are a natural sales person with sales in your DNA, where you can sell effortlessly and have a proven track record of success.
• Identify potential leads in the Accessories and Fashion category
• Conduct market research and carefully vet the designers to ensure high level of quality
• Set up sales calls and meetings. Independently conduct sales meetings.
• Be great at guiding clients through our technology tools
• Follow-through on sales from prospect to close, hit specific quotas
• Is a “people-person” and feels genuine when pitching.
• Feel at home selling, and following up via email and phone
• Excellent email communication style, with serious attention to detail
• Can think quickly on your feet and communicate with ease and poise
• Eager to learn and a positive “no fear” attitude above all else
• Willingness and excitement about working at a startup
• Experience in PR, Marketing, Sales, or Editorial
• Proven track record of sales; experience in B2B fashion or tradeshows huge plus
• Work experience in New York City
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Senior Sales Executive" in the subject line.