Acustom Apparel is a menswear brand using technology to revolutionize custom-fit clothing. We have a retail location in the heart of SoHo and recently launched our online store.
We're looking for an intern who is passionate about fashion and interested in joining a hardworking team. Your inputs will not only be heard, but expected. Interns will, at times, work directly with the CEO.
The position is for late summer through Fall 2014. You’re expected to be available a minimum of three days a week with some weekend availability as well.
This internship is unpaid, but school credit is possible.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has a background in Fashion Design, Graphic Design, Photography, and/or Videography.
- Has a sharp eye for detail
- Is a forward thinker and quick learner
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Is comfortable in a fast-paced environment
You need to be:
- Proficient with Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Able to have fun and a positive attitude
- Experience with video production a plus
Your daily tasks will include:
- Assist on-set with photo shoots
- Help with tech packs and other design duties
- Assist with various research projects
- Assist with social media
Acustom is a fast-paced, fashion-tech company. This is a unique and wonderful opportunity for you to learn from the ground up and grow with us. Disclaimer: we aren't going to make you do our morning coffee runs.
Interested? Please send your cover letter & résumé to: email@example.com with the subject line “Acustom Creative Internship Fall 2014”.