Acustom Apparel is a menswear brand using technology to revolutionize custom-fit clothing. We have a retail location in the heart of SoHo and recently launched our online store.
We're looking for an intern who is passionate about fashion and interested in joining a hardworking team. Your inputs will not only be heard, but expected. Interns will, at times, work directly with the CEO.
The position is for late summer through Fall. You’re expected to be available a minimum of three days a week with some weekend availability as well.
This internship is unpaid, but school credit is possible.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has a background in Marketing, Public Relations, Management, or Business
- Has excellent research skills
- Is a forward thinker and quick learner
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Is comfortable in a fast-paced environment
You need to be:
- Meticulously organized
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Drive
- Able to have fun and a positive attitude while driving big results
Your daily tasks will include:
- Help gather data and generate reports
- Assist on-set with photo shoots
- Assist on building a robust CRM database
- Assist with competitive research
- Managing important administrative tasks
Acustom is a fast-paced, fashion-tech start-up. This is a unique and wonderful opportunity for you to learn from the ground up and grow with us. Unlike some larger companies, we aren’t going to make you do our morning coffee runs.
Interested? Please send your cover letter & résumé to: email@example.com with the subject line “Acustom Marketing Internship Fall 2014”.