Altuzarra is a luxury women’s ready-to-wear brand launched in New York by Joseph Altuzarra in 2008. Altuzarra was born out of the desire to make the sophisticated modern woman feel seductive, strong and confident. Since its inception, Altuzarra has been consistent in establishing and refining its hallmark style – both subversive in nature and fiercely feminine, it merges authentic French sophistication with American pragmatism and ease. Most recently, Joseph was awarded the 2014 CFDA Womenswear Designer of the Year award.
We are seeking wholesale interns and marketing and communications interns in the coming months. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work with a small, dynamic and very dedicated team of environment in the lead-up to, and after, the Spring/Summer 2015 show during New York Fashion Week.
WHOLESALE INTERN [UNPAID]
• Assist with Spring Summer 2015 market preparation and execution
• Update linesheets and showroom forms, organize/merchandise showroom, greet buyers
• Daily office tasks
• Ability to thrive in fast paced environment
• Previous wholesale/showroom experience required
• Ability to retain information and complete tasks the first time it is assigned
• Must be able to start prior to September 11th, 2014
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with header Wholesale Intern Application, cover letter and resume.
FALL MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS INTERN [UNPAID]
• Assist in coordinating sample trafficking
• Assist in showroom organization
• Assist in inventory tracking
• Assist with content gathering for digital channels
• Assist in the preparation of events, including Spring Summer 2015 Runway
• Undertake marketing and communications research
• Gather data for current and upcoming social media platforms
• Occasionally pick up or drop off Altuzarra sample garments to press, stylist or other counter-parties in NYC.
• Currently pursuing degree in Marketing/Communications in Fashion or Design and seeking a for-credit internship
• Able to commit at least 3 days/week for 3 consecutive months.
• High level of professionalism
• Attention to detail, and accurate
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Well organized and systematic
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge in current/upcoming social medial platforms and researching online
• Knowledge in website/UX Design is a plus
• Previous similar experience is a plus
*Please note this internship is for credit only and is unpaid.
Please email email@example.com with header Fall Marketing and Communications Intern Application, cover letter and resume.