The candidate should be a college graduate and have a minimum of one year experience with luxury fashion brands on either the agency or client side (applicable internships also acceptable), candidate should be organized, proactive, forward-thinking and resourceful with excellent attention to detail and the ability to anticipate the next steps for each project or assignment going beyond the given task. Candidate should also be a team player and have the ability to manage and prioritize requests from multiple team members and have exceptional interpersonal, networking, verbal and written communication skills.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Working closely with the PR and VIP team managing and supporting all Showroom activities.
• Utilizing Fashion GPS to ensure every sample is uploaded, reserved, signed out and returned properly on a daily basis
• Organizing and reviewing daily deliveries of samples
• Co-ordinate sample call backs and returns
• Maintain visual standards of showroom
•Recruit, train and manage interns
• Assistance in doing pulls during stylist showroom visits
Please send resumes to email@example.com with the title of position as the subject line.