Premium denim brand, DSTLD Jeans is an online-based premium denim brand offering ultra-luxe jeans for 1/3 retail price through a technology-forward shopping experience.
We’re seeking a Marketing Intern. This position is extremely fast paced, and efficiency and time sensitivity are of the essence. We are looking for someone who can be proactive and think outside the box to get things done. This is a great opportunity to be on the ground floor to an ever-changing business environment.
The treats? We’re in the heart of LA, close to the best restaurants and shopping in the city. We have a retail space for an office and plan on doing some rad popup shops, we let you sleep in on your birthday, we provide a fully-stocked snack bar, and we even have Friday beer o’clock. We're a friendly and collaborative bunch -- and we look forward to meeting you!
· Assisting in photo shoots: dressing/styling models, assisting photographer, steaming, maintenance of sample products being shot
· Assisting with all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc…)
· Assisting with organization and implementation of events, store events, etc.
· Blogger outreach
· Managing and maintaining showroom
· Researching e-commerce trends in the fashion/denim space
· Administrative duties including filing, data entry, creating and updating files
· Eager to work in e-commerce within the fashion/denim Industry
· Strong knowledge base relating to fashion trends, designers, magazines, blogs, and websites
Required Education and Experience:
· In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, or related at an Accredited Institution.
· Interest in fashion, specifically denim, is a must
· Engaging personality with exceptional communication and presentation skills
· Strong organization skills
· Ability to work as a team member
· Capable of multi-tasking and working well under pressure
· Knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is a plus
· Basic understanding of Mac/PC operation systems
Position Type: Part time - School credit only
To Apply: Please send your resume to Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org