Hiho Batik, an experiential retail store and art space, featuring apparel and accessories made in-house, is looking for an outstanding sales and store manager for its location in Brooklyn’s Park Slope neighborhood.
This is a boutique with a small, dedicated team– the main responsibility of the Sales Manager is generating significant sales through superior customer service.
· Originate and generate the majority of retail sales for the store
· Responsible for top line and bottom line performance
· Some management of store employees needed. Schedule, organize and direct them in an ongoing manner
· Assist in managing the Hiho Batik online store; this includes fulfillment of online orders and enacting and tracking the online marketing strategy
· Cultivate a loyal clientele for the store
· Provide exceptional and friendly customer service and ensure the employees also provide the same level of service
· Ensure the interior and exterior of store is maintained to company standards
· Resolve customer problems and complaints quickly and efficiently
· Communicate store and inventory performance to management, ensuring optimal product availability and inventory turnover
· Supervise all visual merchandising for the store
· Assist in communicating, executing, and managing store marketing programs, including in-store parties, events, partnerships, mailers etc.
· Manage store revenue, including cash handling, deposit reconciliation and delivery of deposits to bank
· Must have a minimum 3 years of significant retail experience in a specialty boutique environment. Experience with childrenswear preferred
· Proven ability to generate sales and source clientele
· Management experience preferred but not mandatory
· Strong leadership and people management skills
· Operations experience in receiving, stock and inventory as well as front-end management and office management
· A friendly, outgoing demeanor, with a sales-oriented personality
· Must be self motivated, entrepreneurial and dynamic
Please contact email@example.com with Resume and Cover Letter