Katie Fong, LLC is looking for a Sales and Production Coordinator; a young professional excited and eager to work with an up and coming luxury day-into-evening wear women’s collection. Applicant is required to work with factories, suppliers, and manufacturers along with buyers and clients; applicant must work very well with people. Applicant should be well presented, extremely organized, detail oriented and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
· Coordinate, assist, and communicate with team regarding all sales needs.
· Report to all sales meetings, trunk shows, and photoshoots.
· Responsible for checking in, daily maintenance, and updates for e-commerce platform.
· Maintain sales databases (contacts, inventory, etc.)
· Coordinate sales appointments with buyers, research new potential buyers/retailers.
· Report to seasonal design meetings to provide sales and merchandising input.
· Responsible for translating all RTW orders into production: this includes pulling sample patterns for Design Director to finalize, marking/grading, production fabric consumptions, working with design team for all T.O.P.s
· Communicate with local and overseas factories daily to ensure quality and on time deliveries
· Quality Control – refers to T.O.P. to ensure each production piece leaving the factory is spec’d to perfection. This includes: measurements, seams, lining, fabric, trims, finishes, loose threads, etc…
· Report to all sample/production fittings and takes notes on each garment
· Report to all production meetings
· Responsible for costing of production with design team to ensure profit
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
· Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign
· Sales, Buying, and/or Merchandising experience
Please email your resume to email@example.com.