Position Summary: Assist M·A·C Cosmetics Global Communications team with daily requests and press events/ fashion week logistics and long term projects.
· Fulfill daily National, Regional and Online media product requests
· Assist with monitoring blogs for MAC press and @maccosmetics on twitter. Create a weekly recap with links to interesting posts or articles and share with team.
· Maintain samples closet; permanent and new collections
· Help with monthly press and special collaborations recaps
· Work with beauty press to fact check product information and update the fact check tracker, report weekly fact checks in team status
· Update all relevant tabs of the media list
· Maintain product image library and shade history document
· Assist in the planning and organization of fashion week
· Help prepare for and execute global press events
· Work with Fashion Relations team on special event projects such as designer events, press dinners, parties etc.
· Junior or senior level applicants with previous internship experience in public relations
· Work experience must be for college credits
· 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
To Apply: Please send your resume to Sarah Brovda at firstname.lastname@example.org