Rainbowwave is a multi label showroom offering a unique approach to sales and brand representation. Rainbowwave works across womenswear, menswear, accessories, footwear, swimwear, active wear, beauty and lifestyle. Our brands include J Brand denim, Peter Pilotto, Ancient Greek Sandals and Lisa Marie Fernandez.
The role would include:
• Working with Account Managers to assist them in preparing for and during the sales season, this includes prospecting new potential clients, liaising with clients on queries and chasing orders placed and possibly assisting selling collections
• Setting up sales appointments with buyers for the SS15 seasons
• Telephone reception and greeting buyers when they arrive for appointments
• Checking in and out samples received from designers
• Merchandising new collections in the showroom
• Processing orders and checking order confirmations
We are looking for a hard working individual who is polite, confident, has an interest in sales or buying and is interested in luxury fashion.
This internship is for school credits.
Applicants are required to be either US citizens or have the necessary visa requirements to work in the US.
Immediate start desirable. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org