Shopkick is searching for an exceptionally talented Production Artist to produce a wide variety of inspiring assets for retail and brands-based content. Our Content Team is responsible for inspiring shoppers to visit brick-and-mortar retail locations through great curation, evocative visual storytelling and clever narration and design of fashion and lifestyle-related topics. If you are obsessed with shopping, seek a fast-paced start-up environment and are eager to delight millions of people with your work, this is the job for you!
• Create digital assets including lookbook covers, banners and promotional units for various channels including mobile application, website and print
• Execute on direction by the Product Design team and Content Designer to execute on branding vision
• Maintain and organize all of the team’s creative assets
• You have a BFA in design, digital design, fine art or related field—or at least 1 year of working graphic design experience.
• You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, and comfortable organizing assets.
• Your portfolio shows a solid understanding of typography & layout design. Experience with presentations, info graphics and illustration a plus.
• You have a strong, cohesive aesthetic vision, preferably based in print media or fashion/lifestyle graphic design.
• You can effectively manage time-sensitive projects.
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit and can work well in a vibrant, collaborative team environment.
If this role interests you, please send your info with the subject line “Production Artist” to Jobs@shopkick.com.
shopkick is the largest location-based shopping app. Within one year from launch, 3.3 million users signed up in the U.S., 13 retail partners, including Target, Best Buy, Macy’s, Crate & Barrel, American Eagle, Sports Authority, Simon Malls and others, and 20 brands (P&G, Unilever, Kraft, Colgate, Clorox, Disney, HP, Intel).
shopkick’s vision is to completely transform shopping at physical stores for consumers, using mobile phones’ location awareness, unprecedented personalization capabilities, and social/viral features. It is based in Redwood City, founded by mobile and consumer experts, with investors Kleiner Perkins and Reid Hoffman/Greylock (founder and Chairman of LinkedIn, and early stage investor in Facebook and Zynga) behind it.
shopkick addresses the no. 1 issue of all physical retailers: driving foot traffic. shopkick has created a game-changing mobile app that the Wall Street Journal named as one of the Top 10 Apps among 450,000 on Apple’s App Store. It won the runner-up Crunchie award for the best social commerce app by TechCrunch, and Fast Company named it one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies In Retail along with Apple, Amazon.com and Starbucks.