A little about us...
YOGASMOGA, a Premium athletic apparel company, is launching their first physical retail space in Greenwich, Connecticut! We are looking for dynamic, energetic and excited sales associates to join our team. The Greenwich location will be our entrance into the physical retail space and we want to come in with a bang! We are looking for dedicated and excited individuals who can keep up with a rapidly growing company while promoting our brand, generating sales and building relationships through superior customer service. We will be hosting events, campaigns and even the occasional soiree (i.e.: yoga pants parties!) to share more about our great company culture and high quality products.
What we are looking for...
• Superior initiative: There will be many ”first times” in our first store. We are looking for individuals who can show initiative, make responsible decisions and be ready to step up for tasks when the challenge presents itself. We are a young company with incredible opportunity for growth. Those small times you step up can allow you to reach great heights quickly.
• Originate and Generate Sales: As a sales associate, we rely on you to promote the brand and share our story, our edge and our commitment to our customers.
• Cultivate loyal clientele: Caring for our customers is more that just service; we aim to create superior customer experience. We want every person who enters YOGASMOGA to leave feeling lots of SMOGI love!
• Provide exceptional and friendly service to customers. Ensure customer problems and complaints are handles quickly, efficiently and responsibly.
• Ensure the store space is maintained in an organized and inviting manner.
• Passion and excitement for yoga and/or other physical activities.
• Retail/ sales experience is not required, but preferred.
• Strong communications and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work well in teams and be flexible with tasks and the schedule.
• A positive attitude.
• Understanding and excitement for YOGASMOGA as a whole.
• Either full time or part time applications accepted.
Perks of the job:
• An awesome team of excited, fun loving and dedicated SMOGIs to work with.
• The opportunity to experience many facets of the company and grow with us as we rapidly expand.
• YOGASMOGA gear and SMOGI discounts.
• Competitive salary.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.