Black Frame is seeking a savvy, social, street smart, and dynamic individual with a strong work ethic and team player mentality for an exciting new opportunity.
This individual will be working closely with one of our PR Directors from the Fashion Division and working on several leading fashion and accessories clients. It’s an incredible opportunity to be exposed to global thought leaders and their projects.
The candidate for the position must have proven contacts within the fashion and lifestyle media and a track record in strategic and creative thinking, superior writing skills, and also be able to contribute and actively participate in a team environment. This person would also need to be able to manage a PR assistant and interns on a daily basis. The position offers benefits and a competitive salary.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree BA/BS
- 2+ years experience with a fashion PR firm, fashion house, and/or luxury accessories brand.
- Develop, manage and execute PR strategies and annual plan for assigned clients.
- Regularly attend key fashion industry events, magazine events and strategically important social events.
- Maintain and develop excellent knowledge of all media outlets and key contacts.
- Supervise PR Assistants to ensure they are meeting their goals and accomplishing day-to-day responsibilities.
- Oversee and compile weekly clippings for clients.
- Compile, format and transmit monthly reports to the clients.
- Oversee VIP and celebrity dressing strategies, calendars and outreach.
- Develop seasonal timelines for press days, fashion shows, etc.
- Participate in and contribute ideas to Black Frame fashion team meetings.
- Focus on building and maintaining a strong network key media and stylist relationships.
Please send resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Fashion PR Manager” in the subject line. No phone calls, please.