Celebrating our 10 anniversary means we know how to stay relevant and connect the traditional to the new media worlds via enthusiastic relationship building across all platforms.
CARO is seeking two amazing, dedicated interns to help design and manage the agency’s web and social media presence! CARO is a fashion influencer agency working with designers seeking to elevate their brand via strategic press placements and alignment with key influencers. We feature highlights to our social pages and importantly work to build engagement online to create meaningful support and interaction for our clients. We are seeking interns with an eye for design and strong interest in fashion to help maintain the agency pages, curate trend stories and nurture relationships.
- Knowledge of and interest in fashion, emerging talent, and quality styling and editorial
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Must have familiarity with multiple web platforms: Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, HootSuite
- Must be available at least 3 consistent full days per week (Weekdays)
- Ability to work efficiently in a self-directed environment
- Own laptop with Adobe Creative Suite strongly preferred
- Experience with FashionGPS a plus
- Work with Caroline to conceptualize monthly style stories
- Trend research
- Image searching
- Update blog, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook
- Follow-up with relationships and placements via enthusiastic communication online as well as coordinating showroom appointments
- Photograph visitors, products, and other content for sharing and specialty pitches
- Some graphic design work.
FOR IMMEDIATE hire in the Los Angeles and New York Showrooms. Please note, this internship is unpaid. Must be receiving school credit.
To apply, please send resume and availability to Caro@caromarketing.com.