CARO is an agency for those designers seeking to connect with their muses and break into the better editorial, and we need your help with managing the showroom so the experience is always memorable; we take care of our stylists, editors, and influencers (talent, bloggers) with consistency and care.
We we are seeking fall and winter Fashion PR Showroom Interns that can start immediately. Please note this is an unpaid internship, and we require that you are receiving school credit.
We will hire one FT or two PT candidates, in each of our showrooms (New York and Los Angeles).
- Candidates must have previous internship experience working at a PR agency or magazine coordinating fashion and accessories samples.
- Knowledge of and interest in fashion, emerging talent, and quality styling and editorial
- Fashion GPS experience highly recommended
- Experience with working with messenger service, UPS/FEDEX
- Must be available at least 3 consistent full days per week (Weekdays)
- Ability to work efficiently in a self-directed environment
- Own laptop
This position requires a high degree of proficiency, detail and organization for several accessory and fashion clients in a busy showroom The internship position will require everything from errand running to delivery/pick up for photo shoots/magazines, searching for images and placements, to assisting on many exciting aspects of our VIP (LA) and Fashion (NY) PR programs. This internship asks that you follow-up with relationships via enthusiastic communiqué when calling in sampling or coordinating showroom appointments. Candidates will be dealing with top tier editors, celebrities (and/or their representatives) and stylists, and will need to have excellent communication skills and present well (a great smile is our best accessory).
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with "Fashion PR Showroom Intern" as subject line.