Chandelier is a creative agency based in New York City, founded by Richard Christiansen.Our services include brand strategy, advertising, design, digital content, and social media.
Purpose (Succinct statement of why the role exists)
• The Copywriter/Social Media Coordinator will write, review and edit marketing material and coordinate social media activities for luxury lifestyle client. This person will play a pivotal role in executing and refining integrated marketing campaigns, ensuring consistency in voice and brand.
• Available 3 days per week
• Build and implement social media programs that ensure appropriate messaging is executed online, to support corporate goals, incorporating Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, etc.
• Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommend actions.
Key Result Areas (Outcomes of the role and the desired behaviours to be exhibited in the role)
• Ability to wrote copy and build and implement social media programs in luxury or hospitality environment
• Responsible for the execution of the day-to-day account activities of assigned project(s)
• Assist in generation of client status reports, monitor activity and notify client and managing director of relevant fluctuations
• Ensure continuity, timing and accuracy of all projects
Skills and Abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, metrics and tracking
• Learns quickly and able to change in fast paced environment
• Minimum 2 years related professional experience
• BS degree in Journalism, PR, Communications, IT or related field highly regarded or minimum 2 years experience as a copywriter or social media coordinator
• Work from home is an option.
• Interest in Fashion and Travel an advantage.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume and cv to email@example.com