Lee Savage, a luxury handbag company based in New York, is looking for a highly motivated intern for the Fall semester. Candidate should be interested in learning all aspects of the fashion business, including design, production and sales.
Responsibilities may include:
• Assisting designer with sales orders
• Researching materials and local vendors
• Completing tech packs for Italian factories
• Monitoring inventory and sales database
• Assembling press booklets
• Monitoring sample and production calendar
• Assisting domestic and international shipping process
• Updating Social Media accounts
• Clerical and administrative duties
• Available 2 to 3 days per week
• Microsoft Word and Excel
• Familiarity with Social Media
• Ability to sketch
• Proficiency in Adobe Suite is preferred.
• Experience in luxury fashion is a plus
• Italian and knowledge of 3D software is a plus
Please send resume and/or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.