New York-based public relations agency, PR Consulting is seeking a Digital Media Manager to work within the digital and public relations departments overseeing and managing the online media space, social media strategies and overall digital public relations for agency clients.
Candidates should be well versed in the online and social media landscape and have solid industry relationships with top online media editors, influencers and bloggers as well as the proactive work ethic to continually cultivate news relationships.
• Work with PR Consulting's various teams to execute and support each client's PR and digital strategies
• Act as agency's liaison with digital media outlets continually cultivating and strengthening editor, influencer and blogger relationships
• Provide consistent, professional and result-driven experiences for clients
• Proactively brainstorm digital initiatives and strategies for each client
• Maintain accurate and updated digital contact lists
• Manage and coordinate digital-focused events and projects
• Manage agency's social media platforms and support clients via the agency's social media activity
• College graduate
• 2 to 4 years of experience in the public relations and/or digital media fields
• Working relationship and knowledge of top online media, influencers, bloggers and social media platforms
• Excellent overall communication skills both written and verbal
• Proactive work ethic and ability to take initiative both in an independent and team setting
• Able to work within tight deadlines and deliver results and feedback
• Ability to continue to build and grow digital contacts and networks for the agency and its clients
• Skilled with contact management systems, social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, etc.),
• Ability to work with many different teams and clients within the agency, tailoring strategies and communication for each
• Understanding of digital media strategy integration for events, runways shows, etc.
• Be familiar and proficient with Fashion GPS, PhotoShop, etc.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org