We are looking for a Seasonal Retail Sales Ambassador to work throughout the holidays!! The job is expected to start October 1, 2014 and continue until early January 2015.
Come join our team! While this is a true temporary/seasonal job, who knows, we might ask you to consider transitioning to a full-time position. This job will give you great insight about our company, products, and culture.
We can assure you that you will work in a dynamic and creative-driven team. You will use your skills and learn from a very diverse team of professionals who will train you and keep you creatively and positively challenged!
The Seasonal Retail Sales Ambassador is responsible for representing the brand at a retail department store level through exceptional product knowledge, customer service, and visual standards all specified account locations.
- In order to provide exceptional customer service, a Seasonal Retail Sales Ambassador must be able to speak to the brand story and product knowledge. An understanding of key features of our product and the stories that went into making them are key in our success.
Sales and Customer Service
- Provide excellent customer service with every client interaction by informing and educating every customer about our brand history, partnerships, and product details.
- Provides customer feedback to management on all ranges of products, especially newly launched products.
- Works closely with store sales teams to provide support on all sales or inquiries in regards to Shinola.
- Partners with store management and Shinola Regional to align schedules with any store sales events.
- Communicate sizing, fitting and defective product issues with reporting regional manager
- Understand the stock levels of best sellers, medium sellers and slow sellers and communicates to the regional manager
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Strong work ethic
- Great understanding and execution of customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Self starter initiative driven
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Team oriented mentality
- High level of visual and merchandising understanding
- Minimum of 2 years of in store retail experience in either wholesale or retail
- Demonstrated success in driving and creating sales
- Ability to work weekends
- Passion for delivering a radical customer experience
- Able to properly display and organize according to company guidelines
- Able to speak to teach and coach others in regards to product and brand knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate with people on all levels from Store Managers, Department Managers, Key Sales people and Corporate Executives
- High school graduate or equivalent required, college degree preferred