The Vanity Group represents your life at its best—reflecting the elite visions of what you really want. Our team is on-call 24/7 to elevate your events, your career and your life’s day-to-day experience to the next level, down to the very last detail.The Vanity Group is composed of resourceful, creative and well-connected lifestyle management advisers who are experienced in Bespoke Event Producing, Luxury Concierge Services, and Talent Relations.Since it’s inception in 2011, our team has made dreams into reality for a cache of exclusive clientele, including A-list celebrities and other notable personalities. The Vanity Group is now a trusted source of authority and consultation to individuals, businesses, organizations and brands the world over.
Position: This is an exciting internship, which takes place in a small, intimate (mostly virtual) environment. The selected intern will work in the areas of basic administrative tasks, assist with event coordination, talent relations and luxury concierge services.
What We’re Looking For: We are looking for a smart, SHARP, top-notch, polished, intern! Someone with a “Can Do…AND I Can Do it WELL!” type of attitude. This is a fun and humbling opportunity for the right person with room for growth. But we are no strangers to hard work! We want a confident intern with an entrepreneurial spirit on our team. This is someone who takes extreme pride in their work and can work proactively and independently, challenge the norm, have original opinions that move a discussion forward, and act with tenacity and determination. And last but not least, an intern with a sense of deference who is NOT afraid to grind and get their hands dirty! Someone who knows how to hustle (quick on their feet!), but still keep it chic and professional in the process.
• Fully shadow and assist with top-tier events
• Contact vendors as needed to move event logistics forward
• Work with the team and key players to move crew tasks forward
• Expected attend a planning meetings with vendors as needed
• Organize & obtain supplies for events as needed
• Assist with event prep, set up (décor, assembling gift bags, etc.)
• Help to establish logistics for the events as needed
• Manage event guest lists and event door management
Luxury Concierge, Talent Relations & Administrative Tasks
• Research and reconnaissance for company projects as needed
• Help manage social media
• Establish organization/filing system for past Vanity Group Events and Projects
• Standard administrative tasks
• Assistance as needed
• Company errands as needed
• Extreme attention to detail; to the point of obsessively detailed
• Well-rounded, fun and upbeat personality
• Great listening ability – we’d hate to repeat ourselves!
• Knowledge of the latest trends and ideas in art, culture, fashion, music, TV/Film, spirits, and entertainment industry
• Creative, some graphic design experience helpful
• Proficient in MacBook/Apple products, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• SUPER computer efficient and tech savvy
• Pristine written and verbal communication skills
• Must be enrolled in a New York City based college or university
• Applicants must currently reside in New York. We are not accepting relocation applicants.
• Applicants that can receive college credit for this internship are highly preferred, but not mandatory. This is an unpaid internship.
• Has previously worked in a creative environment or has high interest in a related field (Fashion, Music, Entertainment, Media, Luxury Services)
• Some previous experience with organizing and coordinating events, school or community projects
• Excellent research skills
• Able to handle an extremely fast work environment
• Able to handle multifaceted projects with intense follow through
• Excellent verbal, written and email communication skills
• Possess a professional attitude with great phone etiquette
• Polished fashion forward appearance
• Some light experience with support or assistant work highly favored
Time Commitment, Travel and Compensation:
• Average 5 hours a week
• Intern is expected to be available during work hours, and respond to emails/request in a timely manner – always operating with a sense of urgency while maintaining sight of the details.
• Accessible and responsive in a timely manner via email and text are a must.
Location: This role is based in New York City. The intern will work virtually, but will still be required to be accessible and responsive during work hours and also on site for work related projects.Interested applicants should send cover letter and resume to apply.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
-TRUE hands-on experience
-Opportunity for growth
-Exciting internship that you will actually learn from!
To APPLY: Please send your resume to email@example.com.