The Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support and personal assistance to the Design Director. S/he should have the ability to problem-solve, be exceedingly organized, forward-thinking and anticipate needs. This individual should also have a proven ability and skill to manage in a fast pace, creative environment.
The Executive Assistant will prioritize the needs for the Design Director and design department by considering overall business deliverables as well as oversee the Design Director’s calendar and be responsible planning, scheduling, and notifying executive of upcoming meetings, events and project due dates. This individual will develop relationships with cross functional departments and maintain working knowledge of organizational structures/ responsibilities/ priorities and handle all scheduling of meetings with internal and external departments and organizations. S/he will take phone messages and compose e-mails on behalf of the executive and will also be responsible for preparing the Design Director for professional meetings and public events by gathering notes, researching, and managing logistics. This individual will partner with Studio Director to ensure that the executive has reoccurring time scheduled to meet with design team to design and review projects and will also partner with Studio Director on design initiatives. S/he will liaise with 3 party consultants, stylists, charitable organizations, editors, art consultants, freelance designers, and vendors. This position will manage heavy domestic and international travel coordination and car service bookings for the Design Director as well as be responsible for handling expense reconciliation and submissions along with any employee Visa processes within the design department as required. S/he will take initiative in booking restaurant reservations when needed as well as manage the Design Director's personal needs as necessary.
The Executive Assistant will partner with cross-functional teams to ensure that necessary merchandise is available for photo shoots while coordinating with the design team to confirm all artwork and waxes are on set when needed. S/he will be responsible for liaising with contacts to ensure selected merchandise for all public appearances, signing off on high value merchandise, and coordinating loans pulls are completed. This individual will partner with Advertising and PR on scheduling and logistics as well as 3 party production teams to coordinate film and photo shoots. This role will serve as the primary point of contact for PR in regards to inquiries from media outlets. S/he will partner with the marketing creative team and Design Director on in-house shoots and act as primary liaison for Design Director, copy editors, and PR to ensure that the Design Director’s vision and direction is accurately communicated.
The Executive Assistant will research current trends in fashion, art, pop culture, New York and all things relevant as well as manage and spearhead fashion related projects, tasks, image gathering and other special projects.
- College degree and a minimum of three years of related fashion industry experience
- Strong fashion sense, design aesthetic and knowledge of luxury brands
- International travel booking knowledge (airlines, hotels)
- Demonstrated ability to style and report trends
- Experience handling extreme discretion
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Acute attention to detail, accuracy and organization
- Ability to self-direct
- Ability to work well under pressure, easily switch tasks and priorities, adhere to deadlines, and apply judgment to sensitive professional situations.
- Excellent collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use technical and business vocabulary and has detailed knowledge of business operations
- Manages special projects that will include creating complex presentations, charts and spreadsheets for meetings
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/j278y84