Wool&Prince makes better, longer-lasting apparel using super soft wool to create garments that naturally resist odors and wrinkles while being 6x more durable than cotton.
In 2013 we started questioning why guys buy clothes that require cleaning after just one or two wears. Washing, drycleaning, and ironing aren’t just time consuming tasks, but they degrade a garment over time.
Our clothing is the perfect alternative—it hardly needs washing thanks to the low-maintenance properties of wool.
- Create original content with an emphasis on Instagram
- Manage our social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
- Develop partnerships and events
- Inform bloggers/influencers of news and initiatives via email outreach.
- Send bloggers/influencers Wool&Prince product to test
- Manage and update our blogger/influencer database
Who we’re looking for
- Confident writer and photographer
- Savvy with social media
- Excited about exploring new ways to connect with our customers via social media
- Critical eye for detail and design
- Computer skills include Photoshop and Illustrator
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Send us your resume and cover letter at email@example.com
- Part-time: Work from our Brooklyn office and working remotely. 25 to 30 hours per week.
- Location: 63 Flushing Ave Brooklyn, NY 11206
- Examples of projects/day-to-day activities
- Connect with and send clothing to bloggers, photographers, adventurers, etc relevant to Wool&Prince.
- Create product shots like the following:
- Develop other content ideas
- Send guys like @joshstansfield clothing for trips across Asia