C MPL T UNKN WN is a recently launched high end fashion accessories brand located in Brooklyn, NY. We are looking for a digital marketing coordinator to devise, analyze and implement social media strategy across all our social platforms. Plan marketing campaigns and raise brand awareness within our targeted audience.
- Create a Marketing Calendar and set weekly and monthly targets
- Plan and execute regional marketing strategies across each channel and platform including: Social Media, Email, Mobile, Programatic Media, Paid Search, Affiliate Marketing and Digital Media and PR partnership
- Create written, visual and interactive content that will integrate through our various digital platforms
- Develop, deploy, manage and analyze social media marketing programs and technologies to create campaigns in support of product, brand, and marketing initiatives across our social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ etc)
- Work closely with our creative team to align priorities and serve as a true brand steward, ensuring consistent, effective content activation
- Assist the Founder & Business Development Manager in developing weekly/monthly reports, platform insights and various social listening tools
- Partner with paid media team to optimize performance of campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & YouTube
- Find new ways and seek partnerships to increase traffic and sales on our site
- Benchmark and research competitor and industry leaders in social media. Constantly explore and evaluate new social platforms, tools, services and vendors and provide recommendations to manage
- Keep teams and internal partners abreast of industry news, best practices and trends
- BA or BS required.
- 1-2 years experience developing and delivering online/digital marketing strategy for a fashion ecommerce site in a dynamic, fast-paced environment required.
- 1-2 years hands on experience in social marketing campaigns. Web analytics/social listening knowledge and experience in pulling reporting, measuring campaign performance and analyzing metrics to support overall social strategy.
- Experience in executing marketing campaigns and utilizing multiple social platforms to build awareness, engage new and existing customers and increase conversion via site, store and other potential points of purchase.
- Excellent communication, writing, graphic design, project management, presentation, cross functional collaboration and relationship building skills are critical.
- Deep familiarity of and passion for social media communities and marketing approaches, with a keen eye towards innovation.
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Excel and Photoshop CSS
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.