John Robshaw Inc. is an international luxury home company with a focus on bedding and decorative accessories handcrafted in India and Southeast Asia. John Robshaw is known for his signature updated spin on exotic, handmade objects; a vibrant mix of sophistication and romantic allure.
We are looking for a Social Media & Ecommerce Marketing intern with strong social media management experience. You will come away from this with real skills and real life work experience in a fast paced, rapidly growing work environment.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Working with Ecommerce Marketing Manager to develop and refine monthly social media content calendars (concepting the imagery, sourcing the imagery, creating copy, making posting schedules, creating and running contests)
- Concepting creative ideas for social media imagery
- Monitoring social media channels - fielding customer questions/requests and moderating user comments
- Utilizing social media tools to monitor trending topics on social media and finding areas of opportunity/jumping into trending conversations
- Set up upcoming monthly inspiration boards for online campaigns.
- Scanning Press and editing as needed and uploading onto different marketing channels.
- Special projects as needed
- Maintain various calendars for the web team.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Efficiency in Microsoft office - especially Excel
- Social Media platforms.
- Needs to be very detail oriented
- Knowing how to use Adobe Photoshop is a big plus
- Great communication skills
- Strong understanding of Social Media marketing and best practices.
- Solid understanding and familiarity of the Digital Media landscape
For school credit and a daily stipend.
Please submit a cover letter and resume as an attachment to email@example.com with the subject "Ecommerce Marketing/Social Media Internship."