Women’s Contemporary Line Delfina Balda is looking for passionate hard-working intern. We are offering a fashion design internship and a graphic design internship for those with exceptional technical skills. We are looking for someone who can bring their own personality and that can work independently and multitask.
Delfina Balda is a contemporary women’s brand located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, who’s main objective is to bring a nature themed aesthetics to the modern women.
Intern will be working next to creative director and will get hands on experience immediately as well as insight into many aspects of a fashion company including design, production, and business. This is a great opportunity to learn and have a lot of fun, but you will be meeting and working with professionals in New York fashion industry, so please be able to carry yourself professionally. This internship will be to develop the FW15 collection, from early stages until fashion week.
Send us your resume and your website or portfolio in a PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also please include availability. Requesting at least 3 days a week.
- Adobe programmes
- Patterning/draping skills a plus
- Experience with print and pattern a plus
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Self motivated and able to multitask
- Knowledge of the fashion industry and trends
- Sense of humor!
- Assisting the team with any miscellaneous endeavors
- Tech packs
- Some flat Patterning/Draping/Cutting
- Sourcing fabrics and trimmings
- Assisting with sample handling