GCK Partners has an opening for a Junior Account Executive/Account Executive to work on a range of luxury and fashion clients. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of relevant experience, be a creative thinker with energy and enthusiasm, as well as a strong interest in the category.
- Identify and compile client media coverage\
- Create media monitoring and weekly/monthly progress reports
- Maintain agency lists of editors, stylists, celebrities and industry resources
- Draft media alerts, fact sheets, backgrounders and other press materials
- Work with account team on planning and execution of events
- Assist account team with their social and digital media campaigns
- Manage product loans and sample trafficking
- Research/monitor cultural events
- Assist with the preparation of plans and proposals
- Organized self-starter with ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated and proactive
- Creative with the ability to think outside the box
- Positive attitude, discreet and professional
- Knowledge of and interest in industry events, trends and culture
To Apply: Please send your resume to Brooke at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line JAE / Account Executive.
With 40 years of combined experience in luxury goods, fashion, entertainment, hospitality and art/design, GCK Partners specializes in media relations, events, social media, celebrity service, strategic planning and overall brand management. GCK’s core mission is securing great press coverage for our clients in top magazines, newspapers, websites and broadcast television. We manage a range of high profile events, from new product launches and store openings, to film premieres and award presentations. Our clients include leading brands such as Piaget, Dunhill, Ralph Lauren Watch & Jewelry Co., Gemfields, Johnston & Murphy and TUDOR among others.