GCK Partners has an opening for a PR Assistant to work on a range of luxury and fashion clients. This is an entry-level position and the ideal candidate is dynamic and ambitious with a positive attitude, as well as a strong interest in the category.
- Track and compile client media coverage
- Assist in the creation of weekly/monthly progress reports
- Maintain agency lists of editors, stylists, celebrities and industry resources
- Conduct sample trafficking
- Research/monitor cultural events
- Provide on-site event support, when needed
- Work with Junior Account Executive/Account Executive on editorial calendar and current trends to draft pertinent pitches
- General administrative duties, including but not limited to: Shipping and messengering, expenses, coordinating travel arrangements, preparation of travel itineraries, media library organization, scheduling, supplies inventory, subscription and comp list updates, etc.
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated and proactive
- Working knowledge of social media
- Positive attitude, discreet and professional
- Knowledge of and interest in industry events, trends and culture
- Proficiency in creating and editing documents in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To Apply: Please send your resume to Brooke at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line PR Assistant.
With 40 years of combined experience in luxury goods, fashion, entertainment, hospitality and art/design, GCK Partners specializes in media relations, events, social media, celebrity service, strategic planning and overall brand management. GCK’s core mission is securing great press coverage for our clients in top magazines, newspapers, websites and broadcast television. We manage a range of high profile events, from new product launches and store openings, to film premieres and award presentations. Our clients include leading brands such as Piaget, Dunhill, Ralph Lauren Watch & Jewelry Co., Gemfields, Johnston & Murphy and TUDOR among others.