MICHELLE WAUGH is a luxury women’s outerwear label based in New York.
Our FW14 collection focuses on luxury cashmere outerwear for women. Our philosophy emphasizes style over fashion with relaxed, timeless pieces. Every aspect of our sourcing and production is carefully considered, focusing on high-end fabrics and the perfect fit. Our collection is all handmade in New York, born from our mission to support luxury manufacturing in the United States. You can view the brand and FW14 collection at www.michellewaugh.com
Position: Wholesale Account Manager
General Purpose of the Position: Initiate and proactively drive full-price sales of MICHELLE WAUGH product. Increase brand footprint in wholesale accounts. Analyze business and maximize opportunities for growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new wholesale accounts in both specialty stores and majors in the luxury market.
- Maximize selling of all MICHELLE WAUGH products during wholesale market with sole ownership over major accounts.
- Develop specific sales goals and action plans with the Founder and Designer, Michelle Waugh.
- Work with wholesale buyers to build the best possible assortments to maximize sell throughs.
- Proactively drive full-price sell-through.
- Manage the open to buy throughout the selling cycle for all major accounts.· Act as a brand ambassador ensuring thoughtful brand execution across all channels.
- Maintain consistent & professional communication with the Founder regarding sales, shipping, available stock, competitor performance, collection comments, and in-store events.
- Manage day-to-day business needs and be proactive to drive sales and profitability for MICHELLE WAUGH.
- Act as a field trainer and specialist for major wholesale accounts.
- Bachelor or Arts or Science in a related field of study
- 3-5 years of relevant experience managing luxury wholesale accounts (nationally as well as internationally)
- Proven buyer relationships and strong knowledge of the luxury wholesale market
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Detail oriented self-starter
- Strong analytical skills including industry-based retails and wholesale math facility
- Retail math and wholesale business acumen required
- Ability to work in all Microsoft office programs, primarily Excel
- Proactive and solutions oriented
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively the brand’s philosophy, strategy & vision
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.