PRINT & CONTACT is a creative agency whom represents a roster of photographers, motion directors & fashion designers which include Tiziano Magni, Bibi Cornejo Borthwick, Leyla Sassi, Guillaume Ziccarelli, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Alex Majoli, Pawel Pysz, Costello Tagliapietra, Sophie Theallet, GUS&LO and Anthony Friend.
We are looking for an intern to assist with the production of our creative agency. Interns will play a pivotal role in the development of our agency, and help facilitate our artists in the creative process by working closely with our team to learn the in’s and out’s of the fashion industry.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support & occasional errands
- Create and update list of important client contacts
- Developing contacts database
- Attending & assisting at events & photoshoots
- Maintain updated portfolio of live, photo & video production
The ideal candidate, should meet the following qualifications:
- Available 3 days a week (flexible days/ hours)
- a related major: communications, FASHION, MARKETING
- NYC resident
- Strong desire to be in the Fashion Industry
- Previous communication, fashion, marketing experience a plus
How to apply: Send a headshot, resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.