Sartor NYC is hiring Sales Associates and Design Interns in NYC
SARTOR is a gentlemen’s brand of luxury custom shirts currently available exclusively online and at John Allan’s grooming club.
We recognize that shopping for quality fitted clothing is a hassle for men. We’re taking care of this problem by providing convenience, high fashion, and amazing customer service to our customers.
We’re seeking the best candidates to join us as part of our fall/winter sales and design intern team. Your role will be to design new collections, promote our brand identity, educate customers on what goes into making a great shirt, and guide customers through the measurement process. The perfect candidate is outgoing, stylish, and enjoys sharing good fashion.
- Flexible hours; part and full-time positions available.
- Training, support, and lead generation.
- Start-up culture. Benefits include office pool table, open bar, and company trips/outings.
- Commission based-compensation with bonuses.
- Rewards, discounted men’s custom shirts (we offer a custom alternative benefit for women), and a great looking company.
- Poise, Confident, Stylish. Comfortable sharing fashion advice.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, strong “get it done” mentality.
- Exceptional communication skills: in person, e-mail, and by phone.
- Can build lasting relationships with customers and enjoys networking to build expand customer base.
- Bachelors (Science/Arts) strongly preferred.
Please send an email to email@example.com. Please attach a resume with work/education experience.
Applications with a cover letter are given priority.