Do you find yourself constantly shopping? Are you always trying to find a great deal or the latest investment piece to complete your wardrobe? Do you feel like your wardrobe may never be complete? If so, we want to talk to you! ShopStyle is looking for a creative, driven Shopping Content Coordinator to join the team. Our ideal candidate has excellent writing skills, is Internet savvy, can spot trends in the making, and has a passion for shopping and fashion. The Shopping Content Coordinator is part of the ShopStyle/POPSUGAR editorial team, but will also play a central role on the ShopStyle Marketing team.
- Coordinate with marketing, guest editors/influencers, business development, and sales teams in creating shopping content
- Research and write multiple posts for ShopStyle and POPSUGAR Fashion each day, including trends, shopping, sale posts, and curated product guides
- Contribute to brainstorming ideas for editorial calendar and coming up with new initiatives
- Meet goals for success metrics, including driving traffic and revenue for ShopStyle, contributing to email marketing, and social media performance
- Closely follow fashion industry happenings and read all relevant fashion media
- 2-3 years of professional experience in writing, editing, blogging, and/or marketing
- Strong interest in and grasp of the fashion and ecommerce worlds
- Knowledge of online media, especially as it relates to fashion
- Superior attention to detail and deadlines
- Strong time management skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- HTML and Photoshop skills preferred
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you think you'd be the perfect fit for ShopStyle. This job is full-time and on site in POPSUGAR's San Francisco office. No phone calls, please.