StylingOn is seeking a fashion industry experienced editor to create and manage compelling content for our blog that supports our styling agency’s fashion expertise and branding goals.
The Editor will work closely with our marketing, social media and creative teams to help craft original content. These would include blog articles, new business presentations, email marketing campaigns, press and other content used to build relationships with prospects.
The Editor will manage a small team of internal writers and freelance writers to ensure a consistent voice across the company’s marketing content. But the position will also be hands on, with the Editor actively writing, editing and producing content on a regular basis.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conceptualize, outline and write a range of marketing materials for audiences
- Lead and participate in brainstorming for campaigns and other initiatives
- Collaborate with marketing, social and creative colleagues and managers to develop effective communications
- Transmit StylingOn's branding into practical applications for social media channels
- Actively engage with market research to understand our customer and competition, making sure we clearly speaking to our target audience
- Guide and edit material from draft through release
- At least 2 years experience in wardrobe styling - Two or more years of marketing writing experience in a professional services company
- Two or more years of broad writing, marketing or business experience
- Strong conceptual abilities and the experience to develop and advance marketing content ideas from initial concept to final product
- Ability to “capture the voice” of the company and apply it across diverse media channels
- Strong marketing skills, including the ability to write compelling copy while adhering to brand guidelines
- Broad familiarity with the marketing services industry
- Excellent communications and relationship building skills
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments and turn projects around quickly
- Should be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Undergraduate degree