The Lucky Group, Inc. is seeking a Manager to join our Creative Solutions team. The overall goal of the position is to write merchandising proposals and execute successful programs that will help attract, maintain and increase both print and digital advertising business across the fashion/retail category. The Manager, Creative Solutions will report directly to the Associate Director, Creative Solutions located in our New York office.
Lead by Chief Executive Officer, Josh Berman (co-founder MySpace), The Lucky Group Inc. is a newly formed, independent, content-to-commerce company that combines the best-in-class technology from the team that created BeachMint with the editorial excellence of Lucky magazine. The Lucky Group is changing the way women shop by creating content that fuses inspiration, discovery and purchase—all through Lucky’s signature editorial point of view.
- Strategize, create and write merchandising proposals for fashion clients across all media platforms – print, digital, social – in collaboration with the Creative Solutions and Sales Teams
- Partner with sales and account management teams to answer and ultimately decrease a high influx of RFP
- Manage all aspects of individual client programs (e.g., digital extensions, events, sponsorships, mailing, samplings, etc.) from conceptualization to execution
- Manage advertiser participation in signature programs
- Manage budgets and invoices related to promotional/merchandising programs
- Provide a superior level of service in all internal and client-facing communication
- Manage multiple projects and priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment
- Communicate clearly and concisely in both writing and speech (ability to write advertorial copy a plus)
- 4+ years of marketing/merchandising experience
- Awareness of current culture as it relates to brands and relevant promotional opportunities
- Knowledge of fashion designers and industry influencers
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word (knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop a plus)
- Must have strong presentation skills attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong writing and creative thinking abilities
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
To Apply, please visit http://www.beachmint.com/jobs/.
About The Lucky Group:
The Lucky Group is a newly formed enterprise that merges the best of traditional media with cutting-edge technology. Our mission is to inspire, engage and entertain women who love fashion, through content, commerce and community. By pairing best-in-class technology from the team that created BeachMint with the editorial excellence of Condé Nast's Lucky Magazine we will become the go to destination for women to discover, research and buy, fashion, beauty and accessory products.Lead by CEO Josh Berman (co-founder MySpace), The Lucky Group is an independent company, with investors including Condé Nast, Goldman Sachs, NEA, Prtizker Group, Trinity Ventures and Scale Venture Partners.