The NTWRK is a passionate, team oriented environment. We understand that being part of a team means being as strong as your weakest link. We show up with positive attitudes ready to work hard and work together. Successes are shared here and that is why The NTWRK flourishes.
At The NTWRK you have the opportunity to take charge of your own business. We believe personal freedom yields the highest quality work. We have no interest in micromanaging you. We practice horizontal management structure, not top down hierarchies. We expect everyone at The NTWRK to have a strong work-life balance as a healthy social life is essential for success.
A primary characteristic of NTWRK team members is their high level of personal accountability and pride for their work. Our representatives work intimately with our brands, forming a symbiotic relationship between brand and company.
The NTWRK is a place to grow together. If you are up for the challenge of producing high-caliber work consistent with our exemplary standard, we look forward to hearing from you.
The NTWRK represents Herschel Supply Co, Native Shoes, KOMONO, and Brothers Marshall.
Location: New York, NY
Position: Showroom Assistant
- Perform customer service duties such as, but not limited to, answering phones, greeting buyers, coordinating deliveries, messenger services and manage incoming communication effectively and with a sense of urgency.
- Maintain showroom appearance for appointments by merchandising samples according to company standards.
- Assist in organization of all showroom events (i.e. sample sales, team outings, etc.).
- Manage sample inventory both incoming and outgoing. This includes shipments from brands and requests from major and specialty accounts.
- Handle all reparation for trade shows and attend them to assist the sales team’s needs.
- Assist account executives with keeping sales and marketing materials up to date.
- Monitor and maintain appropriate office supply inventory and order as needed.
- Update company database and calendars as needed.
SKILLS + REQUIREMENTS:
- College degree
- 3+ years experience directly within retail, wholesale or sales assistant capacity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Proven leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent ability to multi-task.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Trade show experience in the fashion industry.
- Ability to manage interns
- Team player
More information about The NTWRK Agency can be found at www.thentwrk.com
Contact: Jobs@thentwrk.com with subject line "Showroom Assistant"