Contemporary women’s fashion company looking for a CAD & graphic design intern to work closely with the design and sales department. It's an exciting role for an intern to gain hands on experience and make a significant impact in the company.
- Creating press packages and CAD projects.
- Create CADs and flats in illustrator to make line sheets
- Working with prints, patterns, shadows,
- Updating and creating line sheets and illustrations in photoshop & illustrator
- Will be responsible for maintaining our website, facebook, pinterest & instagram pages.
- Maintain our photo library of every new style by taking photos and editing all images
- Strong computer knowledge including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Excel.
- Must have an eye for fashion, detail and color.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment
Internship is unpaid but we do compensate for transportation and lunch on days in the office.
To Apply: Please send your resume to Kelsi at Kelsi@vanityroomny.com.