Looking for a city savvy, driven, and dedicated intern to assist the Director of Global Communications and PR Manager with all PR and Communication needs. This person should be available to start immediately for the Winter 2014 semester. We ask that you have excellent communication and organizational skills, a great work ethic, the ability to work efficiently and a can-do attitude. Knowledge and interest within the fashion industry is preferred.
The responsibilities involve assisting with showroom inventory maintenance and sample trafficking for media and celebrity shoot requests, research, organizing, and assisting on any other department needs (office management, fashion show logistics, monitoring press coverage and supporting at special events).
This environment may be extremely fast paced at times. The internship is at least 3 days a week from 10-6 and is best suited for a young individual eager to enter the fashion world. This internship is unpaid and for school credit only.
Desired Qualities and Responsibilities include:
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Familiar with trafficking samples and communicating with fashion publications
- Assist in Press appointments and any press related events
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- FPGS experience is recommended
- Assist with inter-departmental tasks relating the press department
Minimum requirement of 3 days per week, 3 month commitment.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.