ALAB Group is an integrated consultancy specializing in marketing, PR and creative servicing for fashion, tech and lifestyle companies. We are looking for a dynamic publicist & marketing maven for a full time coordinator position.This individual will be working closely with the CEO, as well as overseeing multiple client accounts, and the CEO’s schedule and general duties in a coordinator role. Candidates must have an interest in the established and start up scene as it relates to fashion, tech and lifestyle brands in an innovative and hands-on capacity.
The following candidate should:
- Have a minimum 1-2 + years of work experience beyond internships.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Be an organizational freak and wiz at multi-tasking.
- Be an effective communicator and have superior written and verbal skills.
- Be results driven.
- Have a proven track record.
- Be a creative thinker!
- Having strong press contacts related to at least one category of either fashion, tech, or lifestyle industries, for both online and traditional outlets/publications is preferred.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Working directly with the Founder.
- Facilitate communications/marketing projects and strategic planning.
- Oversee assigned accounts and serve as a liaison between the media and client.
- Track media coverage and develop monthly client reports.
- Participate in team brainstorms and provide recommendations for niche communications strategies.
- Work directly with media contacts in both print and online to fulfill requests for product information, samples and images.
- Help to inform the media of new product introductions, company initiatives and announcements.
- Assist in organization and execution of events.
- Assist in day-to-day management of social media channels.
- Support the business with admin. duties as needed
- Utilize individual contacts alongside ALAB Group contacts.Please submit your resume along with relevant placements you have secured and additional writing samples to Ashley@alabgroup.com