We are seeking a social media intern to create vibrant, on-brand copy for Alexander Olch, an independent mens and womenswear company based in the Lower East Side, New York City. This internship requires 10-15 hours of work each week and is paid.
- Write engaging and witty copy for social channels, emails, and web.
- Work with the founder/owner and staff of the company to help develop new social campaigns and moments that will increase brand awareness, engage existing fans, and drive revenue.
- Assist with the look and feel of website and emails.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and happenings
- General multi-tasking and problem solving
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Experience and love of all things social media, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and beyond.
- We’re looking for a hard-working, clever writer who cares about style, lives and breathes creativity and ideas, and loves fashion.
Founded in 2001 in New York City, Alexander Olch luxury products for men and women - neckwear, accessories, shirting, and pajamas - are sold worldwide, and in the US at stores such as Bergdorf Goodman, Barneys, and Nordstrom. Using only the finest fabrics from Italy, France, and England, all products are hand made exclusively in New York City. The flagship store is located at 14 Orchard Street.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, writing samples, and/or any other materials you wish us to consider - attn: Yalcin, at firstname.lastname@example.org