Ali Fee a boutique fashion public relations agency seeking an intern to join our team for the Spring Semester. We are also looking for interns who can start immediately or intern during the winter months (Dec/Jan). Our goal is to educate you and give you a hands on experience on the basics of fashion public relations, events, strategic marketing, social media, and more.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Researching and communicating with top fashion editors, celebrity stylists, and potential clients
• Drafting press kits
• Event coordination
• Pulling looks for photo shoots
• General email and follow up phone calls
• Tracking samples and packages
• General office duties
• Fashion Week
• Interest in fashion is a MUST!!
• Well versed in fashion magazines, blogs, websites, etc
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Great research skills
• Must be a self starter and highly motivated
• Must be able to multi task
• Must have knowledge of MAC/PC Word and Excel, social media outlets
• Graphic Arts Proficiency is a plus but not required!
Previous internship experience is a plus. This is an unpaid internship, but college credit is offered.
Please send your resume, cover letter and availability for us to review at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!