Position: Full-time and Part-time Stylists
Company: Bella Bridesmaids NYC
Location: New York City
Compensation: $11 -13/hr plus bonus based on store performance
Full Time: Days/Evenings plus Saturday or Sunday
Part Time: Days or Evenings plus Weekends
Who We Are: Bella Bridesmaids is the premier shopping experience for bridesmaid apparel. With the largest selection of bridesmaid dresses from leading designers -- every color, fabric and style for the bride and her bridesmaids is represented in store.
Responsibilities: As a Stylist at Bella Bridesmaids, you will provide a one-on-one, consultative experience to brides to find the bridesmaid dresses of her dreams. We promise to arm you with the wealth of wedding and designer information you need to bring the bride's vision to life and make each bridesmaid look and feel their absolute BEST on her big day.
We are looking to fill full-time and part-time positions for day and evening shifts. We are also looking for Stylists who can work exclusively evenings and weekends. We are flexible with a combination of days and evenings, however one weekend shift is a must on a weekly basis. A Stylist must be a dedicated, motivated, passionate, detail-oriented, self-starter who is able to run all aspects of the by-appointment-only business with minimal supervision. So you must be able to work alone and be self-motivated, detail-oriented and sales driven. Strong communication skills are a key component of this opportunity. The position involves extensive product training and high expectations are given to learning our lines. Candidate should be a fashionable, go-getter, with a happy (bubbly/vibrant) disposition. Candidate should also be able to handle stressful situations calmly and cheerfully. Must be impeccable, and fashionable, in appearance, have a patient and calm demeanor, and a love of weddings, fashion, and people!!! We are looking for Stylists that can offer exceptional customer service. Previous retail or wedding related experience is preferred but not required.
Requirements: We are looking for creative minds with excellent communication skills who are motivated, confident, and organized. Applicant must be a critical thinker who is capable of handling multiple projects at once.
- proven ability to reach and exceed sales goals
- meeting and consulting with brides and bridesmaids on a daily basis and providing the utmost in customer service
- upkeep and appearance of the boutique
- maintaining customer files and databases
- daily contact with vendors and maintaining vendor relationships
- extensive product knowledge expected
- exceptional computer skills needed
- outstanding phone skills/customer service
- ability to positively and proactively handle client concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
- high level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
To Apply: Please email email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you're a perfect fit! FIRST TIME APPLICANTS ONLY.