American Designer house Beyond Vintage is seeking a detailed oriented, passionate, excited, and organized freelance employee. Applicants must have the ability to multi-task, manage their time efficiently, and must be extremely detail oriented.
Candidates will work directly with the design and sales team to gain experience in the fashion industry. They will be involved in all aspects of the new collection, from initial design, to preparing for fashion week.
If you meet the requirements below, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Background in Apparel/Fashion
- Minimum 3 month commitment, 3-4 days a week with potential full time
- Immediate start date
- knowledge of adobe programs and Microsoft office
- Must be organized, driven and very focused
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- line sheets
- photoshopping pictures
- logging product going to and coming back from fashion editors
- Layouts and artwork for embroideries
- creating flyers for marketing material