Job Title: PR Fashion Intern
Duration: Minimum 3 months
Start date: Immediately
Responsible for: Overall support of the Fashion Team
A boutique PR agency, Purple is looking for a bright and enthusiastic intern to join its fledging fashion team.
This is the perfect opportunity if you are looking to take your first steps into PR. You will get an insight into the running of a thriving boutique PR agency and will gain hands on experience in luxury PR & marketing.
Based in downtown New York, Purple represents a number of global fashion brands, including Simon Miller, Paul Andrew, Monreal, Louis Leeman, Dita, Kent and Curwen and PLAC.
You will be a hard-working and proactive candidate who is enthusiastic, works well within a small team and has an interest in Fashion. Previous PR experience is not necessary, but an understanding of the industry is vital.
- Coordinating sample loans and look book send outs.
- Going through weekend supplements, glossy magazines and daily national newspapers for any fashion press coverage and fashion sections/opportunities.
- Scanning and formatting coverage.
- Reporting send outs, coverage achieved and forthcoming coverage and collating coverage and data for monthly reports.
- Managing sample trafficking.
- Ad-hoc project work and carrying out specific or general research.
- Attending client meetings and special events
For more information please visit www.purplepr.comTo apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.