Bumble and bumble is looking for a hair enthusiastic intern to begin January 2015. Candidates should have a keen interest in beauty and fashion and be willing to work 4 days a week for pay. Flexible availability during New York Fashion Week is a must. Ideal candidates should have experience in a fast-paced environment, great organizational skills and an understanding of print and social media. This is a wonderful opportunity for hard-working individuals to learn the ins-and-outs of the beauty PR world at one of the industry’s top hair care companies.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Tracking and gathering press clips (international, national, regional, trade, web, TV)
- Entering information into monthly report daily/weekly
- Alerting department to any major press hits
- Creating and maintaining physical log of clippings (past to present)
- Maintaining Media Library
Public Relations Dept.
- Proactively maintaining an organized PR area
- Proactively maintaining an organized and fully stocked product closest
- Assisting PR Dept members with product send-outs to magazines, etc.
- Updating Media Lists
- Tracking and gathering Bb.Editorial Stylist and freelancer press clips
- Ongoing research projects for LA database and independent magazines
- Organizing and stuffing Fashion Week accessories bags
- Assisting in production of shows
Interest in Fashion/Beauty Industries recommended.
Please send your resumes and cover letters to Connie Tang at firstname.lastname@example.org.